Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the future, at some point, I want you to work on my truck. I haven't done as many trips south as usual, due to dealing with my other car and new house expenses :)
well i guess colorado is closer, unless you want to pay adam to send his cheouffer to come get me. @m3dragon i get to drive back right?

the guys will take care of you when you come through.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@m3dragon Hey guys! Let me know if you have a set you could send me over Christmas so I could use my dads shop and lift while I'm home! Would make the swap nice and easy! Thanks again for all your help.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be dropping my old ones off to you on my way home in January, getting my new ones installed next week

OP
OP
m3dragon

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after much delay we have completed rebuilding 2 sets of shocks. 1 set already going out to a member.

Thank you to @Aussiesvt, @vanilla_gorilla, @oxfordraptor, @Stagecoach, @Trick_Raptor and BMW buddy David for helping rebuild Trick_Raptor's shocks, and 8 others today. Team effort meant we did got a LOT DONE!

We have 3 more to build to have another set ready to go. After that we need to get the old ones from members back in to build.
@Trick_Raptor Post pics of the shock hoard HAHA.