Fox 3.0's vs Icon 3.0's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With price not being in the fight, and my Raptor as a daily driver please sway me one way or another. Need to make up my mind before a certain time frame.
I want a soft on road. I have taken a ride in a members ride with the fox 4+ setup and loved it. All I have heard about the Icons is that they are pretty firm for on road. So as though 90% of my driving is on road, I will still be attending events like Havoc, and possibly a TRR, or a snowball in the future. So I still want the best for both worlds. Most likely If I buy the Fox's they would be through RPG since it appears they have done the most testing, and they would be tuned to the truck already. If I get the Icons they will be through RSi Works. Start the debate! No seriously no fighting with each other just your opinion on how you feel your setup is as a DD, and off road.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:shocked::snoopfacepalm:
With price not being in the fight, and my Raptor as a daily driver please sway me one way or another. Need to make up my mind before a certain time frame.
I want a soft on road. I have taken a ride in a members ride with the fox 4+ setup and loved it. All I have heard about the Icons is that they are pretty firm for on road. So as though 90% of my driving is on road, I will still be attending events like Havoc, and possibly a TRR, or a snowball in the future. So I still want the best for both worlds. Most likely If I buy the Fox's they would be through RPG since it appears they have done the most testing, and they would be tuned to the truck already. If I get the Icons they will be through RSi Works. Start the debate! No seriously no fighting with each other just your opinion on how you feel your setup is as a DD, and off road.

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man its gonna get ugly.

I don't think you can go wrong with either.

I have ICONs and some people seem to complain about the on road ride but mine is great. Maybe a bit more feedback than stock but nothing I would call harsh or horrible by any means.

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So is that really the difference, and why a face palm? Just asking for opinions. haven't taken a ride in a Icon truck yet.

OP
OP
M64D RAPTOR

M64D RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just met with Mark on Sunday to buy his rear WSI rack. Didn't have time to go for a ride though.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Biggest, didn't you have that cantilever setup at Havoc?