Deavers With Geiser Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scantone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a super crew what Deavers are recommended when using Geisers on mid perch? Dont really carry anything in the bed and if i do its not for long. Most i tow are 2 jetskis. Lol 90% on the road but that other 10% she takes a beating. Thanks for the advise.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On a super crew what Deavers are recommended when using Geisers on mid perch? Dont really carry anything in the bed and if i do its not for long. Most i tow are 2 jetskis. Lol 90% on the road but that other 10% she takes a beating. Thanks for the advise.

That would depend on how level you like the look of the truck. Giesers on mid perch and stock height rear (+2 Deavers) will sit dead level. Some people say that mid perch is level with stock height rear but it's not. The setup with Geiser mid truly is level with the rear. Some guys like the rake and if that's the case, go with Deaver +3's but if your going for a true level, go with +2's.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
^^^ What @LekRap said....

I have Geiser Bros springs at mid-perch and went with Deaver +2 and sat level. Looked good as well. You should be happy with that setup if you don't carry much of a load.

For me it didn't work well. I carry a chase rack with 2 tires and gear and with +2 I had some serious cali-lean. I ended up having Deaver re-arch to +3 and going with a load leaf since I tow. I sit with a factory rake now even with my gear in the bed.

OP
OP
S

scantone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks guys this is what I was figuring but just wanted to confirm it. Guess these are next on my list. Had the truck since it was new (2013) and just starting to get around to changing a few things out.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in a similar situation as Trick_Raptor. I have Geiser springs on mid perch with National SD springs. It sits level with nothing in the bed, but any significant load and I get some Cali rake. I may have to add a leaf too, but I do like the Geisers on mid perch over low perch. Much better feel in the front & not mushy.

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have Deaver +3's and just installed Geiser springs on midperch this weekend. Right now I'm a 1/2 inch high in back but we'll have to wait and see how much springs settle. Love the ride!!

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the same setup with Geiser springs at mid-perch and +3 Deavers. I have the Geisers on the way, so I am looking for the Deavers. I'd like to buy from an FRF vendor if possible. If not, where can I get them at a good price?

I'm in the Tampa, FL area, so I figure shipping might be major expense. I'm willing to travel to pick them up if not too far.

Thanks

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the same setup with Geiser springs at mid-perch and +3 Deavers. I have the Geisers on the way, so I am looking for the Deavers. I'd like to buy from an FRF vendor if possible. If not, where can I get them at a good price?

I'm in the Tampa, FL area, so I figure shipping might be major expense. I'm willing to travel to pick them up if not too far.

Thanks

@Rick@FreedomMotorsports will hook you up. I am on the fence with what to do about springs. Either way Rick will get you what you need.