Confused on truck height... Need some ideas on what to look for.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saleen190

Reaction score
Guys I've been reading through perch height posts and pics on here for months now and I'm confused about mine. I bought my 2011 used from a local ford dealer last summer. My truck sits level and the front flare measures 41 3/4 from the garage floor on new stock tires.

I've looked at pics that show stock perch measurement is 40 3/4 and I've also looked at the pics that show you can see the rings on the shock to determine which setting the truck is on. Well mine is obviously on the lowest setting because there are no visible rings on mine. So obviously a previous owner has done something to level the ttuck/raise the front.

Where do I need to be looking to find out how they did this?

OP
OP
S

Saleen190

Reaction score
This is how it currently sits. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 100

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look at the top of the front strut where it bolts to the frame. there might be a spacer/level kit in there.

D

Deleted member 12951

Post of pic of the top of the coil bucket and another showing the first cross member by the LCA's.

OP
OP
S

Saleen190

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay... Had to go out of town yesterday. Hopefully these pics are what you requested. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 97

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like you have a level kit in there to me. its on top of the strut mount. Im pretty sure you can usually see the tip of the shock sticking out of the top of the mount when no level kit is installed..