Stewart's Raceworks Front Bumper Offer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Remember this Bad Boy?
[/ATTACH]
Craig Stewart gave me a call this morning mentioning he needs a donated Raptor to fit up his new line of Raptor front bumpers. The donator will be in store for a special price with this offer. If anybody is interested, please PM me only. I can set you up with Craig for this installation. Those interested will be answered in a first come, first serve manner.
Even if you are the first to come forward, Craig might have found somebody already, so if you are interested, act fast!

And, yes. After this, the Stewart's Raceworks Raptor front bumper will be on the market for purchasing!

Attachments

• D9.jpg
    D9.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 231
  • D8.jpg
    D8.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 255

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Man, if only i hadn't already bought a bumper...oh well such is my luck.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Somebody just claimed the bumper. I'm sure you'll find out soon who did. Thanks guys!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn it Kirk... You are spending my money faster than my wife.. So I am just going to drive/ship my truck out to you to have the bed cage, fiberglass, paint and bumper installed, right?!?!?!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have to do the cutting and welding on the frame yourself?

You can either cut yourself or find a shop that can do it. You don't have to weld them. It is a bolt on.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Damn it Kirk... You are spending my money faster than my wife.. So I am just going to drive/ship my truck out to you to have the bed cage, fiberglass, paint and bumper installed, right?!?!?!

HAHA! I think it's best if you stay put and I'll send everything to you. Driving here and/or shipping your truck will cost as much as all the parts put together.

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can either cut yourself or find a shop that can do it. You don't have to weld them. It is a bolt on.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

HAHA! I think it's best if you stay put and I'll send everything to you. Driving here and/or shipping your truck will cost as much as all the parts put together.

okay I will find a paint/body shop for you to paint my truck.. don't trust anyone else...

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
okay I will find a paint/body shop for you to paint my truck.. don't trust anyone else...

I can always fly out to paint it if that shop will allow me to do so. It will have to be on a weekend though. And find a shop that uses Onyx HD or 90-Line Glasurit for the base coats. That's what I spray and I don't trust anything else. I've always had a perfect finished product with that stuff.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter