Is raptor addict alive?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I place an order a few weeks ago. No tracking number ever sent. So I figure he was busy with sema so a waited a few days after sema and sent an email inquiring about the order. No response. I was in no rush till the truck arrived. I just want to make contact to know the statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I place an order a few weeks ago. No tracking number ever sent. So I figure he was busy with sema so a waited a few days after sema and sent an email inquiring about the order. No response. I was in no rush till the truck arrived. I just want to make contact to know the statues.

Fist off, I greatly appreciate your business. That's definitely not like me to forget an order. If I did, my greatest apology. Yes, if it was placed a few weeks ago, that would have been the week I never slept due to SEMA stuff, so my crazed mind may have been tweaked a bit. PM me your order number and I will get on it right away!
If this is a back-ordered part, that could be the reason why there is no tracking number. We'll make it happen.

Last edited:

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I found your order. The ABS Guards take quite some time for some reason. I have dealt with this time issue before. I will contact the manufacturer on Friday to check status. If they're closed, It'll be Monday. I know I placed your order cause I talked to the rep for that company at SEMA and asked if he received the orders before SEMA and yours was one of them. I'll let you know as soon as possible. Thanks!

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I have nothing but great reviews of Kirk and his company. Great customer service and he'll make it happen one way or another.
Sometimes things are just out of his hands but he'll make it right.

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He found my order and told me he would look in to it. Everyone's allowed a little slake around sema.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I appreciate the trust and confidence in my service guys! Thanks for the compliments! I will say this, we all make mistakes here and there. Yes I have made them. I have been blessed with understanding customers thus far. Thank you all for your support!

CNote81

Reaction score
no shipping information?!

I just placed an order with them a few days ago... and although it's a little bit too early to b*tch, after making my purchase I noticed they had no shipping info WHATSOEVER on their website! In my opinion that is very unprofessional and it just leaves the door open for the owner to fill his orders as he pleases. I'm definitely reconsidering my order. Especially after reading that he didn't fill your orders for so long! You want to run a business? Then RUN IT! If you've got other sh*t going on, let someone else fill orders... if something is on back order, LIST IT ON BACK ORDER. If you can't keep up on updating your website, let someone else do it. I am very UNHAPPY with the way you're left in the dark and will probably be cancelling my order on monday if I hear nothing back.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Wow, bitter much? My experience with raptor addict was great, communication was excellant. Things came faster than promised. The reason for the no shipping times is that most of his stuff is shipped right from the manufacturer and some of it is even custom fabricated. Pm him to handle this. Your pre-mature, I don't like your website, I'm canceling my order post is ridiculous.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2