Vertical bed cage questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, this is Peter Shirley - the cage arrived yesterday, quality on it is pretty amazing.

I do have two questions:

1. You include 6 pucks for mounting, but it looks like the bottom of the rack is machined to fit into the stock bed mounts in 4 locations. Are the two pucks extra? they don't seem to fit into the two end base points as they are smaller diameter and linexed all around.
2. I got the right side cotter pins to fit in just fine, but the left it appears that the cage doesn't sit down far enough. my bed is linexed, but that should affect the mounting. any suggestions?

<edit> one more question - do you have a source for locking cotter pins so that my brand new cage stays where it belongs?

Last edited:

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys, this is Peter Shirley - the cage arrived yesterday, quality on it is pretty amazing.

I do have two questions:

1. You include 6 pucks for mounting, but it looks like the bottom of the rack is machined to fit into the stock bed mounts in 4 locations. Are the two pucks extra? they don't seem to fit into the two end base points as they are smaller diameter and linexed all around.
2. I got the right side cotter pins to fit in just fine, but the left it appears that the cage doesn't sit down far enough. my bed is linexed, but that should affect the mounting. any suggestions?

<edit> one more question - do you have a source for locking cotter pins so that my brand new cage stays where it belongs?

Yes those are extra. The rack should sit level. Mabye the lines is thinker on that side? Can you take a picture?

I don't know where to get locking cotter pins. I would try home depot or check online.

Thanks,
Matt

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the reply. I'm going by Rock and Roll offroad this weekend to have them take a look. i'll post up a pic of it though.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please don't hesitate to call us at the shop (949) 581-5001 if you have any questions!