Great write up about the 12' Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like this part:

"Modern pickups sure are rugged, but that doesn't mean you can charge full speed across the dunes behind the wheel in one with reckless abandon and expect to emerge unscathed on the other side - unless you are behind the wheel of the 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, that is."

EatsPrii

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know they call it the "Raptor Tab." LOL!

It's my checklist: 4H check, Sport mode check, off-road mode check

OP
OP
SwampKing

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CAR AND DRIVERS WRITE UP of the 12' Raptors!
They have really great pics of the silver Trucks as well and I like their comments!

http://blog.caranddriver.com/ford-svt-raptor-on-the-rocks-and-celebrating-20-years-2/

IT'S OFFICIAL by Car And Driver Magazine , FORD:
"With a relatively tight general supply and new Raptors taking only two weeks or so to find homes, 2012 production is being upped to compensate for the increasing demand"

That's what's up!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:

EatsPrii

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CAR AND DRIVERS WRITE UP of the 12' Raptors!
They have really great pics of the silver Trucks as well and I like their comments!

http://blog.caranddriver.com/ford-svt-raptor-on-the-rocks-and-celebrating-20-years-2/

IT'S OFFICIAL by Car And Driver Magazine , FORD:
"With a relatively tight general supply and new Raptors taking only two weeks or so to find homes, 2012 production is being upped to compensate for the increasing demand"

That's what's up!

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

I remember reading that awhile ago. I like the hint that
Ford might be offering a driving course ...
sent from Tapatalk on my HTC View