who makes the best roof mounts for the 50" Rigid E2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocSpooK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had mine installed at ADD, been jumpin & Snoball = ZERO issues (except hum at certain speeds). Took it off to buy a rack, and can't even tell it was ever on. Maybe cause they put it on all professional like, but very sturdy to me.
ybyqe4ug.jpg
(only for sale so I can buy a WSI rack, btw) see for sale section

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was talking to sdhq inquiring about roof mounts for a 54 or 50 ... He commented on how loud it is I mean I don't mine some sound my trucks exhaust Is pretty loud can anyone comment on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have a add chase rack with a 50 rigid light bar and plan on removing the chase rack but keeping the light bar.

Is only option a roof mount? If so, will the current light bar work or do I need a curved one if its going on the roof?

I already have another 50 bar on my front add bumper so there really isn't any other options on the front end.

Any suggestions on what i should do with the 50 light bar on the chase would be appreciated.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone make a mount to mount 2 bars like this? kinda want either dual rads bars or one rds and on hyper spot e2 bar

Last edited: