Spec-D LED tails installed, love them!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW I ordered from Car ID and they had 3 pairs in stock ready to ship for two others that don't want to wait for back orders. Just saying. :cheers:

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW I ordered from Car ID and they had 3 pairs in stock ready to ship for two others that don't want to wait for back orders. Just saying. :cheers:

Good luck. Those are probably the 3 they claimed to have a few weeks ago when I called all Spec D sellers. I asked them to verify and they said they are on backorder... Almost all vendors claim to have had them in stock according to their system, but all were actually in backorder status like the rest of us.

GeauxOffRoad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, said 3 were in stock 2 weeks ago. Placed my order. Called yesterday to see what was up and they said they should recieve my lights today and ship and I should see them in 5 business days. "So you didnt have them in stock like the website said". "No sir, but it was just a small back order."

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck. Those are probably the 3 they claimed to have a few weeks ago when I called all Spec D sellers. I asked them to verify and they said they are on backorder... Almost all vendors claim to have had them in stock according to their system, but all were actually in backorder status like the rest of us.

************ I hope not haha. I got a separate email stating their shipping Friday but I leave for Thailand for two weeks Friday anyway. As long as they're here when I get back. Good luck I'll let you know if they ship.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
************ I hope not haha. I got a separate email stating their shipping Friday but I leave for Thailand for two weeks Friday anyway. As long as they're here when I get back. Good luck I'll let you know if they ship.

Ya I ordered from Car ID over a week ago now and they said they were in stock and then they notified me a couple days later saying they were actually back ordered.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
CAR ID is actually very bad about that. Stopped ordering anything from them for that very reason.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an email stating my lights have been shipped...

R,
HAP