Snow lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1174327a32e8211bc1d6ad2f473ddabf.jpg
3f6cd02415e598ce9daaef09db069a67.jpg

Not the best pictures but best I had on the phone. You can see the lights don't appear blue when on.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont understand me half the time.... ive reread a post i was typing up and said.... the **** is this even about? what the hell is this? and then i delete it. only to try and post something again later. there might also be drinking involved. maybe...... possibly. not sure tho.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^Yeah, I'm with you. I am evidently in trouble in another thread, and for the life of me I can't fathom what the perceived problem is. That's the challenge with this medium - being clearly and accurately understood when you have only words to work with and when really nobody wants to work that hard or has the training to succeed.

On the other hand, "There is never enough," might have been uttered by Alexander the Great, Mic Fleetwood, or J.P. Morgan!

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^Yeah, I'm with you. I am evidently in trouble in another thread, and for the life of me I can't fathom what the perceived problem is. That's the challenge with this medium - being clearly and accurately understood when you have only words to work with and when really nobody wants to work that hard or has the training to succeed. On the other hand, "There is never enough," might have been uttered by Alexander the Great, Mic Fleetwood, or J.P. Morgan!
This is an intelligent well written piece of literary work that makes one think and reflect on what matters in life.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------
or a drunk looking in his fridge.
So is this.