Reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those ambers look good, been back and forth about which I want on the rear SVC v1

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I just noticed the little magnifying glass, is that backup cam zoomable?

hagak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it is designed for assisting trailer hookups, it zooms to the lower part where the trailer hitch is.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought the Optimus light kit from RSI Works and utilized the bolts on the bottom of the bumper that already exist as am not a fan of drilling holes in my $55,000 truck. They're little so they don't stick out as much and there very little chance of ripping them off on a descent or approach. The trailer hitch sits lower. Bright as heck for how little they are. I like them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 90

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the Optimus light kit from RSI Works and utilized the bolts on the bottom of the bumper that already exist as am not a fan of drilling holes in my $55,000 truck. They're little so they don't stick out as much and there very little chance of ripping them off on a descent or approach. The trailer hitch sits lower. Bright as heck for how little they are. I like them.

Where'd your raptor plate go!

EFD_5924

Banned
Reaction score
Which lights would you use that are more 'flood' like? Seems that the flood pattern would work better?

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with D2 Driving lights and couldn't be happier. They reach out much further (work good for tailgaters too) and still have a good spread in the first 20'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter