Reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After reading the threads about installing flush mount lights in the rear bumper I think this is something I need to do. Do I go with Rigid flush mount Ds or their new SRQ back up lights? Has anybody used the Rigid SRQ backups? Are they worth the extra money for looks or performance? I have not seen a set in person so just looking for feed back.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have a new set of D2s sitting here ready to go on... However I wanted them for:flipthebird: tailgating lights too, so I wanted brighter.

OP
OP
Ironhorse07

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful if they are too bright they will flash over the camera and you won't be able to see shit

Yeah, I noticed on other threads that people said they wished that they would have went with diffused lens and I notice that the SRQ are also diffused.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Be careful if they are too bright they will flash over the camera and you won't be able to see shit

I've seen some good camera footage and it should be washed out, actually makes the picture clearer.

How much do you want?

Not selling, just stating what I have.

Yeah, I noticed on other threads that people said they wished that they would have went with diffused lens and I notice that the SRQ are also diffused.

I think I'll be happy with them. Worse case, if I don't like them, I'll get the diffused ones and put these suckers on a bed rack and amber them out for future Raptor events.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im using the dually's flood beam, and work great, but I can tell you diffused will give a better spread, with no hot spots.
Im also running the ADD Dimple-R rear bumper, and the lights sit on a downward angle, not straight out.

Attachments

• Dually flood-1.jpg
    Dually flood-1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Dually flood-2.jpg
    Dually flood-2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Dually flood camera veiw.jpg
    Dually flood camera veiw.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 20140801_181703.jpg
    20140801_181703.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just installed Ambers Duallys and they do not wash out the rear camera in total darkness. They work very well. I'm very happy with the outcome.

IMG_0747_zps06c6defc.jpg