Outlaw hood mount lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Outlaw raptor hood mount lights? they mount up by the windshield like a jeep. Looks pretty cool
ORP-HOOD-LIGHT%20MOUNT_img2.jpg

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bstoner, raptizzle, mictouch, and I'm sure countless others. I can't keep these things on the shelf! haha

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read thru my thread till the end wht. I've got some pics with my 6" Lightforce Striker HID 170s installed.

I should have some new pics up tonight with the lights actually on and aimed.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do love 'em. Definitely a good mod, especially for the money.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
they look pretty cool. and an inexpensive light mod. How does it look from inside the truck?

I think it's an awesome mod. If these would have been out when I was doing my lighting setup I might have just run these 2. I have the cheap Hellas up there and I think those 2 work better than my 4 cheap Kragen 7". Conner said the Visions are night and day better than the Hellas, and they are running both on seperate trucks. If you are going to just do this for lights consider spending the extra cash for the Visions, should put off plenty of light.