Multi-Functional LED Amber and White Light Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sinraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After install my 40 inch light bar behind the upper grille, i seem to now be addicted and thinking about my next light bar. I would love to have a venom front bumper with a 20 inch light bar in the center or just keep the same bumper and do the same. I like the amber look but can't find just an amber light that is in my price range. I know there are amber covers but if i go with a venom it be hard to get it on and off so i seen the multi-functional that can be changed from white to amber with a remote. Has anyone had any experience with these? I think i remember someone saying that the switch has to be on then the remote can then change the color. Im just wondering how they operate or how well they hold up with the remote

Gilligan

Reaction score
After install my 40 inch light bar behind the upper grille, i seem to now be addicted and thinking about my next light bar. I would love to have a venom front bumper with a 20 inch light bar in the center or just keep the same bumper and do the same. I like the amber look but can't find just an amber light that is in my price range. I know there are amber covers but if i go with a venom it be hard to get it on and off so i seen the multi-functional that can be changed from white to amber with a remote. Has anyone had any experience with these? I think i remember someone saying that the switch has to be on then the remote can then change the color. Im just wondering how they operate or how well they hold up with the remote

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/knock-off-20-amber-light-bar-38842/

I just went through light bar hell because I fell for the 'every light bar is the same ********'. Do yourself a favor and wait until you can afford a light bar that people on this forum will vouch for, not one that seems like the deal of a lifetime based on amazon reviews, or claims from the company itself--well at least research those claims, some can be backed up obviously.

Talk to RSIWORKS / IRONMAN, he'll hook you up with a KC hilites 317 for not much more than you'll pay for a POS, no warranty bar(remember, the warranty is only as good as the company who writes it--not all stand by it). He can get you that ADD venom also, I bet that'll get you a light bar deal haha.
RSiWorks - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We offer an amber/white combo bar in our Apollo Optics Elite Series 20" light. It's a dual row light bar where the top row of lights is white and the bottom row of lights is amber. You can choose to run white only, amber only, or both white and amber at the same time. It's similar to what Rigid now offers on their new multi-color lights.

Here is a link to our 20" Elite light:
new_3689b20f-e14b-4f2c-bbc9-3f25fb5314f5_1024x1024.png
20" Elite Double Row LED Bar | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

And the specs on the light:
IP69K Certified - submersible to 9ft, high-pressure waterproof, steamproof
5000K Color Temperature
50,000+ Hour Life Span
100% Optically Clear Lexan Polycarbonate Lens
Aluminum Housing
UV-Resistant Paint
Stainless Hardware
Full Wiring Harness (includes waterproof connectors, relay, fuse, and illuminated on/off switch)

I have not yet had the chance to update our website with the multi-color option, but hope to do that this week. If you have any more questions let me know.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Rigid also makes dual control bars that have 1 row amber and 1 row white. Rigid Dual Color bars
We are doing great deals on ALL lighting products (rigid, vision x, baja designs) right now, so let me know if you would like a quote!

-Joseph Haynes

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Have you priced the single row amber light bars?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you still need some brackets, LOL. My Auroras are still holding up well after 2 years.

renegadeagle

Full Access Member
Reaction score

M & R Automotive Raptor 20" Dual Color Kit

"This particular M&R Raptor 20" kit allows the user to have both white and amber lights at s switch of a button. You will need to use 2 AUX switches to control from different color LEDs. It also comes with all the mounting hardware to install specifically for the Ford Raptor"

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We offer an amber/white combo bar in our Apollo Optics Elite Series 20" light. It's a dual row light bar where the top row of lights is white and the bottom row of lights is amber. You can choose to run white only, amber only, or both white and amber at the same time. It's similar to what Rigid now offers on their new multi-color lights.

Here is a link to our 20" Elite light:
new_3689b20f-e14b-4f2c-bbc9-3f25fb5314f5_1024x1024.png
20" Elite Double Row LED Bar | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

And the specs on the light:
IP69K Certified - submersible to 9ft, high-pressure waterproof, steamproof
5000K Color Temperature
50,000+ Hour Life Span
100% Optically Clear Lexan Polycarbonate Lens
Aluminum Housing
UV-Resistant Paint
Stainless Hardware
Full Wiring Harness (includes waterproof connectors, relay, fuse, and illuminated on/off switch)

I have not yet had the chance to update our website with the multi-color option, but hope to do that this week. If you have any more questions let me know.

FRF Price?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
FRF Price?

2014 Terrain SuperCrew
Vortex Mud Guards ~ Husky Floor Liners ~ Rigid Dually Flushmounts ~ Rigid Dually Clear & Amber Fogs ~ Recon Smoked Mirror Lights ~ Bakflip FiberMax & BakBox ~ SVC Tune ~ Rigid 20" E2 Series - Combo ~ Mid Perch ~ Underhood & Bedlights by Noah

I'll send you a PM shortly.