Light Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats everybody running? I'm looking for either a cover or film that cover 2/3rds of either my 30 or 40. I can't find any. Eventually will have amber fogs.

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some amber covers for my 20" bar but they don't quite "click" on the top. For some odd reason the fins on the top of the bar are spaced differently than on the bottom. So the covers only click on the bottom. I can take a close up pic later to explain what I mean. My light bar is an $80 bar from Amazon, so that may have something to do with it too. lol

OP
OP
matrix243

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought some amber covers for my 20" bar but they don't quite "click" on the top. For some odd reason the fins on the top of the bar are spaced differently than on the bottom. So the covers only click on the bottom. I can take a close up pic later to explain what I mean. My light bar is an $80 bar from Amazon, so that may have something to do with it too. lol

Ya, that's what I was wondering.