Light canons!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That should look pretty awesom hoss! I saw the pics of the ones on the jeep they look clean I can't wait to get them on haha

---------- Post added at 05:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

someone post night pics already and stop yapping about facebook.

Haha ok ok this is what I'll do... When I get home tonight ill hook it up to the battery for power and have the wife take some pictures with the stupid expensive camera I bought her haha and ill put them up for you guys!

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure to set the exposure manually... so when you take a picture vs. something like headlights, the comparison is more clear.

Problem with cell phones is the automatic exposure, you can't really get a true comparison.

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh yea she knows how to do all that to make sure that all the light output gets caught. Ill do it in stages too starting of with just headlights then my 40" then the light canons and ill get some of just the canons themselves! Thanks for the heads up blue!!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Pat... How about u give me those lights and I'll give you a feather that way we'll both be tickled!!! :laughing1:

Can't wait to see some good night shots of those.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I plan on having a set of these babies (with Amber lenses) on Big Blue for the Snoball 2. Just waiting for Alternative Offroad to get in the "no cutting/modifications" hood mounts. :cheers: