Light canons!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my FREE light canons in the mail today from visionX and wow these things look sweet! Waiting in my hood mounts and as soon as they get ere ill get them in wired up and get some very high quality pics of the lights mounts and the output! The housing is solid and are surprisingly light weight too! Can't wait to get these bad boys on!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 151
OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha I asked myself that same question! I always enter these contest and I'm always telling myself "shit I'm not gonna win but oh well I'll enter anyways!" Well the one time I do win its something awesome like these lights! VusionX was having tr contest on ther Facebook page back when they first released the light canons and I got an email about a week ago saying I had won a free set! Can't beat free haha

OP
OP
pat'sRAPTOR

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! Yea I know right! I've entered in rigid giveaways and all other off road giveaways by different companies but only if its worth it to me! These are worth it! 449.99 for a set that I got free haha ill take it

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heck no. That thing is insane.

Btw, if you want to add a cash value to that ride, we recently auctioned off a ride for charity. It's a 6 lap ride and it went for $3k.