Light bars during the day?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIA2013

Reaction score
Does anyone turn on their behind the grille light bars during the day ( sort of like a daytime running light) on the street? And if you do does it blind people or just look good thanks

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen people running them on the streets during the day a few times (not even behind a grill) but people do stupid shit all the time so I guess it's not all that surprising this day in age.

MIAMIRAPTA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah people down here run them pretty often too but only the ones mounted in lower positions. My buddy did think it would be funny to flash a cop across an intersection once though (it wasn't) - was surprised when he didn't do anything. Maybe was looking down...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If that's what you want to do, buy some DRLs. They're a lot cheaper to buy, and won't get you ticketed.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
California is "special" but we had a member get a ticket for merely not having a cover on his 50" light bar while on his way to a run. Apparently, it's technically illegal to not have offroad lights covered in California. Or, at least to this CHP officer it is.