Help finding flush mount lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but here in belgium we have to add a rear foglight and it has to be one with the CE mark on it. Maybe you need to check that before buying one.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thank you for responding to my problem :) I do have a question tough. Is there possibility to get this with diffused lens? This is exact light that i did find after RDFTS pointed you. I does look good and it has red lens on it but I'm thinking that it might blind some one driving behind cause not diffused. It would be used on road. One in my truck has diffused lens and it's not very bright and i know your's are (in good way). Thank you
-Jan

We do not offer wide cornering in the Red Lens. We can build the light with flood reflectors to give you a very broad span of light without hot spots.
That will reduce the chances of the driver behind you being blinded.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. Now i know what you have to offer and sure does look promising. I have also asked help from somewhere else and i want to know what are my options. I'll get back to you when i know where to go.

I know the law you're talking about. I mounted a diffused Rigid with a red cover in my leaf spring. I don't know if there's a distance to the end of the vehicle but it worked for me.

Sorry, I thought I had a pic of the actual light. Just drill a hole in the back of the leaf spring mount.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 86

jef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the police will stop you for not having a rear fog light.