Ford Light Bar and KC Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great find/price and nice job on the installation Flatfishwatcher. :)

It looks great. If it was me I'd sand off the white "KC" on the light guards as I'm not a fan of "product advertising" especially that large.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great find/price and nice job on the installation Flatfishwatcher. :)

It looks great. If it was me I'd sand off the white "KC" on the light guards as I'm not a fan of "product advertising" especially that large.

I agree 100%. I'm thinking about painting the KC black so it doesn't stand out so much.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those looking to change the look of their KC's on the Ford Racing Lightbar, Streetsideauto.com has other KC Hilites Stoneguards available for these lights.

It looks like the "KC" logo is smaller on the other colors (other than black).

Here's chrome:
send_binary.asp

Here's white:
send_binary.asp

And yellow:
send_binary.asp

Prices are about $15.00 each

Of course they have black (about $12) should one fly off (like one did at the Raptor Roundup):
send_binary.asp

http://www.streetsideauto.com/produ...rd&lsbYear=2010&lsbMakes=FORD&lsbModels=F-150 PICKUP&lsbSubModels=SVT RAPTOR&ResetVQ=True&LookupType=NON

Phil Howell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you run the wires past the bumper? I just did mine and couldn't find a clean place to route them, so ran the wires over the bumper and under the grille until I can find a better way.

OP
OP
FlounderStalker

FlounderStalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you run the wires past the bumper? I just did mine and couldn't find a clean place to route them, so ran the wires over the bumper and under the grille until I can find a better way.

There was just enough room above the bumper and below the plastic molding just above the bumper to cram the wiring wrap in. I then drilled a hole thru the plastic piece, but inside the groove above the bumper, and shoved the wiring wrap thru. I ran all lights thru the same wrap and thru the same hole. i considered drilling 4 holes, but i didn't like even one and couldn't bear to drill 4.