baja designs onx fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which switch do you wire too and do you have to change fuses like on rigid kit?

I wired them to aux 1...... I do not run anything with a massive amp draw.... I use my 4 aux switches for the following equipment:
aux 1.....the baja designs onx fog lights
aux 2.....the m&r automotive 8 pk lights
aux 3.....the cobra safety alert transmitter
aux 4.....Garmin vehicle video system

One Black SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which switch do you wire too and do you have to change fuses like on rigid kit?

Sorry. Forgot to answer the 2nd part of that question.
No, I have never had to change out any of the fuses with my setup.
But sounds like the rigid lights draw more amps than my setup if they are having to change out fuses.
They might be brighter. I just haven't seen them lit up in person. They do have one advantage I know of.
They can be adjusted independently to shine exactly where u need them. If they looked better, then I would
have definitely gone with them.... but like I said, I'm just not in love with their appearance. The boxes just aren't for me.
That said, they do have a large following of loyal customers/users.
My raptor is solely a "road queen"..... just being honest....she's not going off road...... I'm just not into that.
I know I know.... I'll say it b4 anyone else does. why buy a mean looking off road beast .....
spend tons of $$$$ in mods ..... like the rest of u...... and then only keep it on hard roads? a waste u say? I dunno.
It is what it is.