Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a great example of 5000k in action.
Huge difference in color temperature between our lights and their lights!
Baja Designs | 5000K Daylight Color Temperature For LED Lights

Nice Tacoma as well :D

12191339_1013092312087123_2276609215147542999_o.jpg

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OnX6 will still be our powerhouse in the LED Light Bar department. It will offer the most distance, mid field, and near field lighting.

Our S8 is replacing our Stealth LED Light Bar and will feature the following upgrades. They are listed above in a previous post.
The aluminum frame features a new scalloped housing design and the reflectors have been upgraded to the same design used on our Squadron and S2 lights. Using the Squadron and S2 Reflectors will provide more distance, midfield, and near field lighting. Overall your light output will be increased.
The biggest change is the addition of an Amber Daytime Running Light backlit function. This DRL add's safety and unique styling to an already great looking Light Bar!

unnamed%201_zpshtdshwmi.jpg

Thank you. I'm looking at getting a 30" and 40" for behind the grille soon, so this may be another option. I was thinking of just getting two OnX6 bars or the dual control, but these could work.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get Blue Spot lenses for the XL/XL-R 80's

We do not have any plans currently to make colored lenses on our XL Series Lights. A few customers have bough laminx or a similar film and applied to our lenses for a colored application.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs is kicking off the holidays with this awesome deal! 15% OFF!

65722532305765656b656e642532304865616465722e6a7067.jpg

Baja Designs is offering a 15% off rebate card that is valid towards the purchase of any Baja Designs merchandise!

Starting November 27th, apply this rebate card to your order at any Baja Designs dealer, or punch in the promo code on Baja Designs | Off Road LED Light Bars And LED Lights for instant savings.

BD15OFF_zps398nrn6y.jpg

bikerglen

Reaction score
Baja Designs is offering a 15% off rebate card that is valid towards the purchase of any Baja Designs merchandise!

Starting November 27th, apply this rebate card to your order at any Baja Designs dealer, or punch in the promo code on Baja Designs | Off Road LED Light Bars And LED Lights for instant savings.

Awesome! Looking forward to replacing this other company’s 20" light bar on my Jeep with a pair of XL-R Pros!

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Biggest thing holding me back from going with XL 80's over Vision X 6.7" Cannons in my bumper is lack of covers for the XL's. Getting ready to replace my KC HID's.

Wish a clear and blue options were also being released but definitely will be grabbing a set of ambers when they are released

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OnX6 will still be our powerhouse in the LED Light Bar department. It will offer the most distance, mid field, and near field lighting.

Our S8 is replacing our Stealth LED Light Bar and will feature the following upgrades. They are listed above in a previous post.
The aluminum frame features a new scalloped housing design and the reflectors have been upgraded to the same design used on our Squadron and S2 lights. Using the Squadron and S2 Reflectors will provide more distance, midfield, and near field lighting. Overall your light output will be increased.
The biggest change is the addition of an Amber Daytime Running Light backlit function. This DRL add's safety and unique styling to an already great looking Light Bar!

unnamed%201_zpshtdshwmi.jpg

So, is this available now? On your website it says this item is on preorder? Also it doesn't say anything about the amber daytime run leds on there?