Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Jimbo that would be great, at this point I'm so fed up and have a really nice light I can do nothing with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
@Jimbo that would be great, at this point I'm so fed up and have a really nice light I can do nothing with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent an inquiry, I'll get back with you on these. As I know there are probably a few others looking for these mounts as well.

For the time being, you could wire it up to shine on your gold Kings, until they're on... :ROFLJest:

D

Deleted member 12951

Could you put a 60" in a custom-made Rogue Renegade or Rebel bumper? To go the full length of the bumper, that might look sweet.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sent an inquiry, I'll get back with you on these. As I know there are probably a few others looking for these mounts as well.

For the time being, you could wire it up to shine on your gold Kings, until they're on... :ROFLJest:

Yeah I know there are a few in the same boat and are just stuck. Also we're making progress on that front. df8cc5d5fe38021da361c9d1617528bb.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Could you put a 60" in a custom-made Rogue Renegade or Rebel bumper? To go the full length of the bumper, that might look sweet.

Ha, that would be badass. Anything is possible, Rick...

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
S8 LED Light Bar!!!

12191669_1011782275551460_747629983197880807_n.jpg

-Price: $329.00 - $1,299.00
-Lumens: 4,000 per 10" section
-Wattage: 40 per 10" section
-Weight: 1.7lbs per 10"
-Sizes: 10", 20", 30", 40", 50"
Amber Daytime Running Light (3W)
-Patterns: Driving/Combo, Spot, Wide Driving, Flood
-Color: White, Amber

More details soon! Starting at $329.00 Call to Pre-Order!!!
1(800)-422-5292

Any more info on the S8??? Can't find anything on your site.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any more info on the S8??? Can't find anything on your site.

I received a pre order email on them today from BD.
The info it had was a few pics of the new enclosure and this "Baja Designs is proud to introduce the S8 Light Bar, the latest addition to our product line! Serving as a replacement to our Stealth bars, the S8 comes with a number of upgrades. The aluminum frame features a new scalloped housing design and the reflectors have been upgraded to the same design used on our Squadron and S2 lights. The biggest change is the addition of an amber daytime running light backlit function. With nearly 50,000 hours of LED life, each 10” section puts out 4,000 lumens of light, with a low amp draw of 3.33 amps. Each light comes with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

In stock November 18th - Call our sales team to pre-order!"

Houston Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a pre order email on them today from BD.
The info it had was a few pics of the new enclosure and this "Baja Designs is proud to introduce the S8 Light Bar, the latest addition to our product line! Serving as a replacement to our Stealth bars, the S8 comes with a number of upgrades. The aluminum frame features a new scalloped housing design and the reflectors have been upgraded to the same design used on our Squadron and S2 lights. The biggest change is the addition of an amber daytime running light backlit function. With nearly 50,000 hours of LED life, each 10” section puts out 4,000 lumens of light, with a low amp draw of 3.33 amps. Each light comes with our 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty.

In stock November 18th - Call our sales team to pre-order!"

Thanks, so these would be below the Onyx6 bars???

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks, so these would be below the Onyx6 bars???

The OnX6 will still be our powerhouse in the LED Light Bar department. It will offer the most distance, mid field, and near field lighting.

Our S8 is replacing our Stealth LED Light Bar and will feature the following upgrades. They are listed above in a previous post.
The aluminum frame features a new scalloped housing design and the reflectors have been upgraded to the same design used on our Squadron and S2 lights. Using the Squadron and S2 Reflectors will provide more distance, midfield, and near field lighting. Overall your light output will be increased.
The biggest change is the addition of an Amber Daytime Running Light backlit function. This DRL add's safety and unique styling to an already great looking Light Bar!

unnamed%201_zpshtdshwmi.jpg