Baja Designs Doulbe 20" Stealth LED Bar on Ford Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Diego

Reaction score
I've decided to go with Baja Designs and install there new Double 20" Stealth LED bars on my Raptor. I'm very impressed they way it came out and how it looks. The light output is amazing its produces 14,000lumens that 3500 lumens per 10" section. The install was easy. The a couple of nice features is that they offer a dimming and strobe mode on their LED bars. Here is a picture of them mounted.

Attachments

• DOUBLE CLEAN.jpg
    DOUBLE CLEAN.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 187
OP
OP
B

Baja Diego

Reaction score
There bars come defaulted with a total of 4 floods optics two on each side and the remaining 16 optics are the spots which are all in the middle of the bar. The cool thing about their bars is that you can change the optics anytime you want by just removing the face plate and swapping them out to a wider pattern if you want.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Baja,

I have been looking for a video showing the different modes of operation on these lights. I would appreciate a video in addition to the photos. :hands:

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you could take some pics of the mounting that would be awesome too. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter