Attn: LED Lighting Companies - I have a request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rigid Industries was able to help me customize my 40" E-Series light bar from them. I have Ambers and Whites on the same bar. Multiple boards inside to make this work of course.

Three wires running out so my Ambers are on one Aux switch and the Whites are on a 2nd Aux switch.

1524362_10202951231321904_1545921532_o.jpg

What I would like is a FLUSH mount like DynoDynge's rig shown below. However, like the D2s (with 6 leds in them) I would like two colors in the same unit like my 40".

So in a perfect world i would like the top row: W-A-W and the second row: A-W-A. (W = White - A = Amber for those who have already started to drink tonight)

Three wires like my 40" This will allow me (and others) to flush mount on the rear bumper and switch between amber for off road use and white for backup light or extra rear facing light.

They don't have to be extra bright lights for fear of blinding people but would want some decent light output.

A. Can this be done? Rephrase - I know it can be done because my 40" is setup like this. Proceed to Question #2
B. What is the smallest case this can be done in (Flush Mount)? 3", 4", 6" etc. (I do not want to hang anything below the bumper. I want them integrated.)
C. Cost

23297d1370969782-rigid-d2-flush-mount-backup-light-review-img_1962.jpg

Last edited:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea, but do you really need three wires from such a small light with only 6 leds? It seems two would be sufficient... one for the white and one for the amber.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL,

I'm from MN. I mentioned in my post that the "rig below" belongs to Dynodynge. I used his bumper as the example of the Flush mount.

Sorry lazy reader here, your light is Bad! I want that light.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Yes, I have been drinking.