anyone make a roof light rack like this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im a big fan of these light bars, i know this is a pic from outlaws website but i cant find anyone that makes something like this. i know there are the 50 inch ones but i just dont like the look of a bar i like the circle lights and i am trying to mount these above my windshield. im trying to find a light bar i can put on that cages the circular lights. can anyone help?

Attachments

• 13083.jpg
    13083.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 242

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if that was on outlaw's website then i would try contacting them over the phone or emailing them the picture and asking for a price. it was probably a one off they did and would be more than happy to do it again

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw can make you one. My roof is being tabbed so I can add one at a later date. I also have a shop in Oakland that could do it for you if you want to keep it local.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
im a big fan of these light bars, i know this is a pic from outlaws website but i cant find anyone that makes something like this. i know there are the 50 inch ones but i just dont like the look of a bar i like the circle lights and i am trying to mount these above my windshield. im trying to find a light bar i can put on that cages the circular lights. can anyone help?
The problem with having 4-6 full size lights and not being caged is how to mount them. With a caged truck its easy cause you can tab off the cage, without a cage your putting all that weight onto stock sheet metal, basically waiting for it to tear apart due to stress. This is 1 reason why LED bars are so convenient over traditional lights.
With that being said if your only going for the look I can give you the names of many shops that will do it for you, just have to know what area of CA your in

Last edited:
OP
OP
tbone

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in the bay area but is it possible to get that set up but reinforced in the roof? id love to run it but given the abuse off road i don't want it to destroy my roof.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

and if i could id like to stay local

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw a blue one like that on Craigslist forever... You need tabs on the roof or a fabricator to make a mount that comes around from the door frame... Or the guts to drill a hole in the roof... lol... You could also get a fabricator to make a frame that comes from the rear and goes over the truck so the frame itself sits on the edge of the truck bed..

OP
OP
tbone

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the problem I've always had with lights right over the windshield was the glare off the hood