New tires.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dulski

Reaction score
Coming up on 35,000 miles and looking for new tires. What are some good suggestions for stock rims on stock perch? Thanks guys.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, BFG KO2's are a great replacement for the stock tires with very similar tread pattern to stock that adds more aggressive side wall lugs for a more aggressive look and added traction in offroad conditions.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think the KO2 is the perfect tire if your truck is mostly on paved roads. They are unbelievably good in the snow and ice, and have the extreme winter rating. Unless your truck is used primarily off-road, where a mud terrain tire might be better, I think KO2 is the perfect tire. quiet, long life, pretty aggressive looks

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BFG KO2's FTW!!!

But hey, if you're mostly street - hammer the pinch welds and throw some 37's on it. Pretty fun, looks good. Not that much more money......

Might have to go to mid perch, but why wouldn't you anyway?

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm at 33k and will be putting KO2's on soon. Stock tires are in good shape and they'll give me four good spares for TRR events!!

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Ok, unlike everyone else, not a BFG AT fan. I am on my 3rd set of tires on my 2011. Liked the Falken wild peak ATs 40k miles. Currently running Toyos RTs, alittle more aggressive but better off-road, snow and ice.