Wiz's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
wiz1500

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wiz doesn't work on trucks anymore....he's do busy buying houses and what not. Come on WIZ!!!!! Updates! No more of these old pics!

Ok smart guy..I'll get to new stuff. And yes I am in the processes of buying a new palace for the wife.. With a 30x40 poll barn all to my self.. Thanks for spoiling the serprise on here..lmao
But first Peeps need to know where I cam from...
Years ago (before I knew Jason) lol...
I was one of the first guy's to do the mid perch.. I wont bore you guy's with the details because there are plenty of great right ups on how to do this already out there.
This is an taken from ane old right up..

"Yesterday I did the front end height adjustment...Very easy to do all you need as a two jacks and a spring compressor..I am lucky enough to have a toe adjuster tool that I bought back when I was setting the rear end on my Corvette.But you can use a tape measure.
All you need to do is find zero on the toe gage and then just do one side at a time. You use the second jack to compress the spring using the wait of the truck to get it started and then put the compressing tool in and squeeze it some more, the when you release the jack the spring is just dangling in there. Move the clip up and jack the second jack back up and release the tool...Repeat for the other side. When your done just set the toe back to zero...The toe will be out about a 1/2"..2 turns on each side got it back right and a centered steering wheel..."
100_6257.jpg
100_6258.jpg
100_6259.jpg
100_6254.jpg

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i got a 30x40 still not enough room.
you moving north?

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep.. Dryden...I have 4 acres to "expand" on....he he he

Dryden is a great area, we pass by all the time on our way to the family property outside Marlette. I have a really good friend just outside of town that I think you would get along with, but he works on Military vehicles and HMMWVs

OP
OP
wiz1500

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dryden is a great area, we pass by all the time on our way to the family property outside Marlette. I have a really good friend just outside of town that I think you would get along with, but he works on Military vehicles and HMMWVs

So your telling me im about to have Disgns & Signs to a new camo wrap on my truck...ha ha

BANE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant wait to see the sw headers and the special nob/lever you have on your rig

OP
OP
wiz1500

wiz1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok a few more excerpts from the past..
The truck has had a Purple Cranium Diff protector on it for a few years now..I can tell you for a fact that when you are backing around off road this will come in handy...I had several impact marks on it that could have resulted in the cover being pushed into the ring gear..
I also upgraded the diff cover to a new Ford unit..For those that are unaware they are now actually thicker right from the factory.. This was done in late 2010 on..
100_6367.jpg
100_7849.jpg
100_7855.jpg

If you spend a lot of time off road I highly suggest getting some protection on your diff..