2013 F150 Ecoboost Predator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
Those lights are badass!!!

Thanks and I felt bad for people driving the first two days. The first day they weren't aimed right and then the 2nd I did to what ford says to do but they were still too high so I went another 1-1/2" down and they seam to be ok for people now.

Mhprior80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looks amazing though. I thought about taking the OEM grey lights but have the inner part like yours painted white. Just not sure how they would look is all

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
Still looks amazing though. I thought about taking the OEM grey lights but have the inner part like yours painted white. Just not sure how they would look is all

I saw one with the oem back ground color and painted white front trim and that looked pretty cool too.

Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
The 50watt high and lows. I did notice the light seams to wider driving down a 4 lane highway.

It's been too long since I was up the mountains so I finally got up there this past weekend.

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
I love the halo rings, are they wired to the parking lights?

I have them wired into the one relay terminal in the motor fuse box, so they come on and off with the motor but I have a rigid back up wire harness to control them. I can have them automatically on as my DRL, off and then on no matter what. The halos them selves put out a good amount of light but it's more of a up close flood light type of light.

These are the switches I have in the cab. The left is the back up ones and the right are the halos.

OP
OP
13Scott

13Scott

Reaction score
Ok cool i was thinking about wiring to the upfitter switch when i get mine... Someday

That would work and maybe a little easier. I don't have the up fitters and I hate going through the drivers side wire harness plug. I can't fit any more through it and I always fight with it for an hour to get it in and the wires in with out them hitting the metal.