The Wait Begins, for the 3rd time

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hayabusa

Hayabusa

Reaction score
sorry, theres only 1 busa here. you are not allowed.

and, morning..........

Hey Busa. You were here first! Hayabusa and the Ghost Rider flaming skull are my nic and avatar on all of the forums I'm on. Sorry 'bout that. Goes back over a decade on some sites. My busa was a 2003, black and silver. Still have one of the fairings I scratched up and replaced.

Glad to be here and dying on the vine waiting for the truck. It is scheduled so just a matter of time. Tried to change the color to Avalanche...too late. I feel for the guys and gals who waited forever. Reminds me of when the Hellcat came out in '15

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Busa. You were here first! Hayabusa and the Ghost Rider flaming skull are my nic and avatar on all of the forums I'm on. Sorry 'bout that. Goes back over a decade on some sites. My busa was a 2003, black and silver. Still have one of the fairings I scratched up and replaced.

Glad to be here and dying on the vine waiting for the truck. It is scheduled so just a matter of time. Tried to change the color to Avalanche...too late. I feel for the guys and gals who waited forever. Reminds me of when the Hellcat came out in '15
i have an 06 with an 80 shot of nos. 3rd one. first busa i put 78k miles on it. got rear ended, destroyed the bike. second busa i put 67k miles on it. got rear ended, destroyed the bike. this 3rd one i have 58k miles....... waiting to get rear ended......

OP
OP
Hayabusa

Hayabusa

Reaction score
The "like" is for the busa's you've owned...not the rear end thing. I've thought about another and come close on a few occasions but got seduced by a couple of hot Italians. They can be finicky but man they are tight! Sold my last bike and haven't replaced it yet. It was a Ducati Streetfighter S that I did a lot of "stuff" to.

The rear end thing is weird because the one time I almost got nailed from behind was on my Busa. An older man in a green Olds Delta 88 wasn't slowing down as I sat behind an SUV at a light. Man, seeing that thing bearing down on my stopped @$$ was insane. I always watch my rearview at lights and got the hell out of the way just before he plowed into the truck in front of me. I would have been smushed by that old skool American Iron.

Still love me a Busa but hopped over to Italians and now fast cages for a bit.

DSCN1470.jpg

aprilia w me downlk crop.jpg

Last edited: