Soon to Be Owner of Second Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jab

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was the brief owner of a 2013 ingot Silver F150 Raptor. After a few months i sold it and ended up back in a car for the past year. Now im thinking i miss the raptor, it was so nice to just drive and not worry about. Not to mention the thing looks killer and off road its unmatched. I know my last one was no street queen lol.

My Local Dealer has a Black 2014 coming in at the end of the month and i think im going to snag it. Ive always wanted a black raptor however i know how bad owning a black car can suck. How is Fords Black? Soft and easy to scratch or does it hold up alright?

Also, anyone have a picture of a Black raptor with Matte Black Trim? (Bumpers,Fenders,Grill,ect..) I hate that ford made some things Grey and other matte black. I'm thinking i just want to paint everything matte black besides the Truck itself!

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Congrats! Mine and Oranges is blue wish I could help. I have hear that the show dirt badly but hey it's dirt it means you were having fun right lol

iown1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is black not Tuxedo Black and it is soft paint. if you use Black Box by turtle wax it makes it shine better than new. Only draw back it takes about 6 hours to do the whole truck. I do mine once a year and it still looks good. do right after you get the red neck pinstriping and it looks new again. Black sucks but looks sharp.

Mine is a 2011 with 57000 km's and sees what is often shown as offroad all the time. Those back country trails are out roads. (logging Trails)

HiTechRedneck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From personal experience with a black 02 F150 Harley truck and a 12 Shelby GT500.......
BLACK IS NOT A COLOR - IT'S A CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it does look damn nice when it's clean.
I am enjoying my Ingot Silver Raptor now.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
From personal experience with a black 02 F150 Harley truck and a 12 Shelby GT500.......
BLACK IS NOT A COLOR - IT'S A CAREER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But it does look damn nice when it's clean.
I am enjoying my Ingot Silver Raptor now.

Lol I like that black is not a color, its a career!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I agree with MotoMute the tux black doesn't looks good clean or dirty. My only problem was driving around in the desert heat with a black truck