Newbie saying hi..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi... I live in south Carolina and am looking for people that like to play offroad. And maybe answer some tech questions every now and then..

Attachments

• 20161126_144152.jpg
    20161126_144152.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 68

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome e-30 rocks and that's all the tec you need to know.

there is a few in Carolina on frf

OP
OP
L

Looney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK tech question is sync worth keeping or should I trash it?? I have a Kenwood dnx570hd that is dvd, Garmin nav, blue tooth, sirusxm, and has a USB that will read a 1tb hard drive and it also does voice dialing and text messages in the phone connectivity. The only thing that sync has that I'm questioning is the vehicle reports.. what is that I just bought my raptor and I don't understand it..

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK tech question is sync worth keeping or should I trash it?? I have a Kenwood dnx570hd that is dvd, Garmin nav, blue tooth, sirusxm, and has a USB that will read a 1tb hard drive and it also does voice dialing and text messages in the phone connectivity. The only thing that sync has that I'm questioning is the vehicle reports.. what is that I just bought my raptor and I don't understand it..
I would change it if you have a better head unit.
@The Car Stereo Company might be able to chime in.

Tel us more about the offroad park in your photo. Where is it located and can you drive fast there?

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Looney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No the off road park was a haven for rock crawlers and narrow trails it was a cool place to go and watch jeeps roll end over end back down the hills and it's between Greenville and Spartanburg sc..

Attachments

• 20161126_133047.jpg
    20161126_133047.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
L

Looney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the only off road park that I know of in South Carolina.. and I would love to find new places.. That is why I joined this forum..