Newbie check in from SoCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Relimb11

Reaction score
First time buyer of Raptor just waiting for build and delivery.Lightning Blue,802a,loaded with no graphics.Eta early May.Will post pics after arrival.
She finally made it :mwah1:

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time buyer of Raptor just waiting for build and delivery.Lightning Blue,802a,loaded with no graphics.Eta early May.Will post pics after arrival.

I've been pondering just ordering one myself since I'm in no hurry. I've got my nice '12 to drive in the meantime. I can't stand the markup these DEALERS are charging AND THE PEOPLE are paying so kinda wondering if just ordering one will be the way to get one at MSRP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Relimb11

Reaction score
I've been pondering just ordering one myself since I'm in no hurry. I've got my nice '12 to drive in the meantime. I can't stand the markup these DEALERS are charging AND THE PEOPLE are paying so kinda wondering if just ordering one will be the way to get one at MSRP.

I ended up ordering one from Rogers Ford in Midland Texas they had 3 allocations back in January for msrp with 500 down.The salesman Brian Swinarski has been awesome to work with.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Buena Park

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from another SoCal guy here! Buy out of state! [emoji846]

POPN427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[/COLOR]Buena Park[/QUOTE]

You'll be #2 in Buena Park...flying to AZ Monday to pick mine up! :)