Rookie Check-in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal993

Reaction score
Howdy to everyone. I just purchased a 2020 Leadfoot Grey Raptor with 30k on the clock. I felt really fortunate to find one of these trucks without any paint at all on it. #PrimerLifeForMe

This truck will do daily duties for me, and will do some very light utility work when called for. We have a small ski boat that is ~3,500lbs on the trailer that will get towed around some. I actually put the truck on a CAT scale the other day, and the next time I take the boat out, I'm going to get that weight as well. That way I have accurate information about tongue weight and payload while towing. I went down the rabbit hole (posted on the towing thread) on the payload/towing math for the Gen2.

I've put a Tyger T1 soft Tonneau on it, put 32oz of Techron and some gas in it, and I have plans to change plugs today. It's also time to flush brake fluid - haven't made a decision whether I'm doing that or hiring it out. I'll probably also have Transfer case and front & rear diff done... just because I don't know the full history. I'm also looking forward to putting the Ford Perf catch can on it sometime this fall.

I have dealer working on an OASIS report so that I can get a plan together.

I came from a 2010 Chevy 2500, then a '22 BMW X3 m40i. It's good to be back in a truck. Our whole family LOVES this truck. I'm hoping that it will love us back for a long time to come.

71641016816__78F714C7-4EB9-4E90-8060-322E77F73928.jpegIMG_6974.jpeg