New Member Richmond VA 2011 SCREW Silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just took delivery of a 2011 Silver SCREW with everything, but Navigation. I love it. My wife can not believe this is a pick-up! She calls it a "jacked up caddy". Now it is time to start customizing!

Any ideas on where to start customizing or just enjoy and swallow the cost?

I know I want a bed liner - Line-x?

Thanks for having me.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the stubby on e-bay. I almost had heart failure when I pulled the Beast into the Garage for the 1st time and heard the antenna rub!

10-4 on the rest.

You guys are great!

Atticus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the stubby on e-bay. I almost had heart failure when I pulled the Beast into the Garage for the 1st time and heard the antenna rub!

10-4 on the rest.

You guys are great!

Welcome :peace: I just got my raptor in July. Bed lining is number one. I went with Rhino Lining. I also got a Bakflip F1 tonneau cover (needed the best one for the snow and salt of New England). My favorite mod so far is the AFE Stage 2 CAI and the 5 Star SCT custom 93 octane performance tune; it's made a HUGE difference in how my truck sounds and drives.

OP
OP
Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome :peace: I just got my raptor in July. Bed lining is number one. I went with Rhino Lining. I also got a Bakflip F1 tonneau cover (needed the best one for the snow and salt of New England). My favorite mod so far is the AFE Stage 2 CAI and the 5 Star SCT custom 93 octane performance tune; it's made a HUGE difference in how my truck sounds and drives.

I had a Bully dog for my 7.3 Excursion. It was great until i killed the gear at 80K. $4K mess up with being in 4x4H not 4x4L on the beach towing out SUVs for beers! I will check out the Tune. Thanks for the ideas. I was already thinking of headers and a Borla Stinger exhaust with high flow cats. Thats what I had on my Vette and it sounded nasty!

BTY - any ideas on a dash mount GPS or just play with the Sync with my Iphone?