New member from GA. Glad to be here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1FRFan

Reaction score
I was about to post my first problem, but I thought I would first post here.

Been surfing this board for a while now, even before I bought one but just have never posted. In Aug of 2017 I finally found and purchased a 2014 RR SE Screw and I will say that originally when I started to look for one my preferences on color were 1 –Blue, 2 – Black and 3 – was red (orange) Ruby red was one of the colors that I could say I for sure did not want, but the wife loved it. As it turns out, I ended with a RR. Now, I love the color but I did not want another vehicle with the same color as what I had before also partly the reason for that was that the more I researched the raptor and its short history I learned what the 2014 RR ones were and the fact that they came with the 801A pkg well that quickly moved and shuffled my color choices and put it right next to the Black color. So I found a RR one and decided I could not pass on it, excellent shape. 2014, 29K miles. 49K. I know I may be paid too much but could have paid more for a 2017 I guess, which now I am very interested in. Hook’em Horns.

Will load pics soon. I'm at work.

Armando

OP
OP

1FRFan

Reaction score
Anyone else find that intro tough to navigate through? Haha

Either way, congrats and welcome aboard!

Definitely some rambling. But welcome either way, and post some pics!

LMAO. I just went back to read it again and wow, it was painful for me too. Seems like my one-drink-hangover from previous night was still affecting me. I definitely need to fix that...haha.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LMAO. I just went back to read it again and wow, it was painful for me too. Seems like my one-drink-hangover from previous night was still affecting me. I definitely need to fix that...haha.

LMAO, been there, done that. Just had to bust your balls. Welcome, man!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The ol', "I'll just have one drink tonight" conundrum. Or, as I like to call them: Fridays.

Attachments

• JustOneDrink.png
    JustOneDrink.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 23