New (to me) Raptor in PHX AZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aviator150

Reaction score
Greetings! I've been driving different versions of the F150 for over 10 years and ALWAYS wanted a Raptor since it came out.

Just picked up a '14 with low mileage in almost like new condition. It doesn't look like it's even seen a gravel road.

I camp, fish and hunt, so this will be used for moderate off-road fun. I'll just be lurking for a while, as my bank account needs to recover before I can do any upgrading.

mmaterni

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings! I've been driving different versions of the F150 for over 10 years and ALWAYS wanted a Raptor since it came out.

Just picked up a '14 with low mileage in almost like new condition. It doesn't look like it's even seen a gravel road.

I camp, fish and hunt, so this will be used for moderate off-road fun. I'll just be lurking for a while, as my bank account needs to recover before I can do any upgrading.
Welcome and congrats. Post some pics we all love truck ****!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the Raptor purchase.
Even without mods you have bragging rights.
Welcome to the FRF.

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Fray. What part of the valley are you in? I still keep hoping to get some sort of a meet up going for the Phx area crowd and maybe a trip or 2.