New guy in Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theOracle13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys its about time I introduce myself. I've been surfing the forum for the last 10 months but this is my first post. My Raptor plans have taken a little twist the last few months, but I now am the proud owner of a 2014 Raptor.

This is my first truck I've ever owned. This is not my daily driver. I just sold my BMW M4 and Jeep LJ Rubicon. Ive always been a car and Jeep guy. Earlier this year I went to the Salt Lake Internation auto show and saw the 2017 gen 2 Raptor and had to have it. I was able to secure the first spot and get the dealers allocation for a 2017. I placed my order the day it opened in July. As you can see below I don't have a 2017. I still have my order in but thats a long story. Short version is my dealer is telling me their first allocation won't be filled till January at the earliest. So after waiting the last 3 months for a VIN I gave up and found this beauty.

My plan was to get this until my 2017 came in, but I didn't anticipate loving it as much as I do. I've changed my mind and now plan on keeping this 2014 and pushing my new order back to a 2018.

Anyway, here is the truck. Its in mint condition. I don't think the previous owner ever took it off-road. I've done a few mods in the last week, (i can't keep anything stock)

Method Roost wheels
Mid Perch
20" LED bar bumper mount
Magnaflow muffler (dumps behind axle)
S&B intake
Custom dyno tune
Paint correction and coated with Opticoat
SDHQ frame reinforcement
SDHQ ABS-Vacuum guards
and more to come

Attachments

• IMG_2499.jpg
    IMG_2499.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2501.jpg
    IMG_2501.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2502.jpg
    IMG_2502.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2503.jpg
    IMG_2503.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 58

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum @theOracle13!

Your Raptor looks great! Did you do the paint correction and coating yourself?

-Dan