New Forum Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Rick LeBlanc and I work for Livernois Motorsports. We are a new forum vendor, but have definitely been a part of the market for quite some time. We look forward to working with the members of this great site!

Livernois Motorsports provides Engineering Services, Performance Products, and Niche Vehicle Design and Manufacturing to the OE and Aftermarket Automotive Industry.

Livernois Motorsports specializes in late model Ford, GM, and Chrysler performance parts, service, and tuning.

We take great pride in offering unparalleled service and top quality automotive performance products and accessories at the best prices possible. We also install everything we sell!

In addition to our online store and retail showroom, we feature:

• 36,000 Square Foot Facility
• Installation Area - 15 Vehicle Hoists
• Chassis Dynamometers - All Wheel Drive and Portable 2-Wheel Drive
• Engine Dynamometer
• Full Engine Machine Shop and Engine Build Facility
• Private Label / Custom Product Manufacturing
• Cylinder Head Development Center
• Flowbenches (600/1020)
• CNC Machines
• Fabrication Shop
• Show Quality Paint and Body Facility

With the availability of parts from hundreds of manufacturers, Livernois Motorsports can supply you with virtually any high performance product that you may require.

To ensure these products get delivered to you as quickly and efficiently as possible, we have teamed up with the largest wholesale distributors in the country to ensure that your orders get processed and shipped as quickly as possible.

Livernois Motorsports is constantly developing and testing new products. This allows us to add our own new products, which are designed in-house along with product lines from hundreds of vendors to provide you with the latest, cutting edge products available for your vehicle.

We are currently building a new website, which will highlight most of the common products and services we offer, but if you don’t see what you’re looking for, please send us an email or contact us by phone!

Dealer/Jobber/Wholesale Accounts Welcome! email [email protected] for details.

Thank you

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, be sure to give Rick a big welcome. I've been emailing back and forth with him and I can tell you he is very enthusiastic about the Raptor and putting out some Go-Fast mods for it.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I'm excited to see what you guys can do with the 6.2!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
I know I've already mentioned it a few times in other threads, but these guys are the real deal... new school tech and the latest products, old school customer service and support.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm excited to see what you guys will do with the 6.2s. I see you have a 400 inch stroker. Waiting to see if you come out with something even bigger. I remember reading Roush had stroked it to huge big block type cubes.

Andy@Livernois

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm excited to see what you guys will do with the 6.2s. I see you have a 400 inch stroker. Waiting to see if you come out with something even bigger. I remember reading Roush had stroked it to huge big block type cubes.

Unfortunately the production 6.2 engine block is very different than the 7.0 campaigned in various racing series in the past. As of right now 400 CID is our maximum comfort zone for durability purposes with the current production blocks.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Unfortunately the production 6.2 engine block is very different than the 7.0 campaigned in various racing series in the past. As of right now 400 CID is our maximum comfort zone for durability purposes with the current production blocks.

Welcome Andy, from another Andy.