New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakeinpa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If all goes according to plan, I'll place the order for my 18 Race Red tomorrow. Filled out all the paperwork to put the deposit down. Not excited to wait 4-6 months.
It'll be bittersweet selling my 2013 Tacoma. I bought it right out of the Marines and spent four years in Manhattan going to Columbia and it was my only release from that terrible place (college and island). It will be missed. If you're in Philly and need a Tacoma, hit me up.
I was very hesitant to buy a used Raptor, because I generally assume that dudes Drive them hard and didn't want one with hidden problems. I love turbo stuff and the 18 seemed to fit!
IMG_0271_zpsjgroq33z.jpg
My classic Mini (don't know how that will go over here) in front of my Tacoma.

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and Pics are welcome.

hey, at least it’s not a Prius in the picture.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome i am in South Jersey, a used car dealer. I always look for used trucks...Let me know what you are looking to get for the truck. Miles year and options. Send me a pm with your contact number if you want.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome i am in South Jersey, a used car dealer. I always look for used trucks...Let me know what you are looking to get for the truck. Miles year and options. Send me a pm with your contact number if you want.