looking for this Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blowincoal

Reaction score
[/ATTACH]
Hi. Thanks for having me here. I am looking for information on a Raptor. I am in the Philadelphia area and this raptor was driven to my business recently, people unloaded and they broke into and stole a lot of metal fabrication equipment from me including my ford econoline van. It looks to be perhaps a 2011-2012 silver or white one. I know they are not so common as other trucks. Any info is appreciated. Apologies for not posting something more positive or cool.
Thanks a ton in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 5.02.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-02-17 at 5.02.00 PM.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 59

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[/ATTACH]
Hi. Thanks for having me here. I am looking for information on a Raptor. I am in the Philadelphia area and this raptor was driven to my business recently, people unloaded and they broke into and stole a lot of metal fabrication equipment from me including my ford econoline van. It looks to be perhaps a 2011-2012 silver or white one. I know they are not so common as other trucks. Any info is appreciated. Apologies for not posting something more positive or cool.
Thanks a ton in advance.

I'd be willing to bet the raptor was stolen too.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blowincoal,
One of the long term members here is in the Philadelphia area. He is a Machinist with Naval clearance, and drives a Black Scab. Though he is not the one you are looking for, he may know of the truck....You can contact him @SilverBack.
Good luck; I would bet that this is not the first time for who ever it was. Have the local police check out likely perpetrators and their rides....while the Raptor may or may not be stolen...more likely than not if paid for it was through stolen property/drugs....

Eddie