Hello from Huntington Beach, So Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOCONUT

Reaction score
Hello Raptor community,

I've had my truck for about 2 years now. Been lurking for a little bit. I'm the second owner but have loved her like I was her first since day 1. Only got about 50k miles on her so far so I'm not thinking about doing any crazy suspension mods or anything, but I am interested in livening up the engine with some mild bolt ons. I love to detail so keeping her clean is fun enough for me right now. I love adventure bikes too, so that's how I'm getting my off-road fix. Hope to be contributing to the forum here soon. I've documented my sunroof repair and will have more info on that shortly( my dad's 2010 F150 platinum screw just crapped it's sunroof too).

OP
OP
K

KOCONUT

Reaction score
Howdy, if you haven't already give Adams Polishes products a try and detailing will become an obsession!

I'll check them out. Being in SoCal, I've used alot of surf city garage and chemical guys product and they have been great. Would love to check out something new though.

OP
OP
K

KOCONUT

Reaction score
Heres a pic from the day I got her. Wish I could get a detail in now and get a better pic but its "Supposed" to rain in the next couple of days.

Attachments

• V__02EE.jpg
    V__02EE.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 83