Hello from the East Coast of Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdngunrunner

Reaction score
Hi Folks.

Been lurking for a little while in anticipation of the arrival of my truck, but now that it's here (arrived last week) I figure it's time to say hello.

Here's my new 2011 Blue Screw;
raptor.jpg

I'm a first time EVER Ford Owner. I've had a ton of GM but a combination of them ******** me over and Ford making this amazing creation; I've switched and I'm very happy about the decision.

The alias leads to my profession; I import, distribute and wholesale firearms in Canada.

I don't do much planned off-roading, but I'm sure I'll figure out ways to keep this truck dirty.

Mods; The 5 Star tune is due any day as is the Airraid CAI. I put on a Extang Hard Fold Tonneau that I'm happy with so far in the last 5 days since I got the truck.

I'm working on wiring in an air horn right now - and will likely be looking for a little help with finding the right wires under the hood soon.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Always cool to see another Canadian member. Slowly were getting more an more. Soon we shall take over hahaha

-Posted with my iPhone.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theres gotta be a ton of raptors in alberta I see one or 2 each day thats why im putting a add bumper on this weekend so mines different