Good morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tg74

Reaction score
So finally signed up for an account. Planning on purchasing a new Raptor in about a year when dealers are more willing to be flexible. Question. Is there a way to set up my preferences so when viewing a thread I automatically go to the first unread post instead of starting at the beginning everytime

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. You and I appear to be in somewhat similar boats...though 1 year may be really getting ahead of myself. Might be closer to 2 years, but who knows what the future holds.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So finally signed up for an account. Planning on purchasing a new Raptor in about a year when dealers are more willing to be flexible. Question. Is there a way to set up my preferences so when viewing a thread I automatically go to the first unread post instead of starting at the beginning everytime

Late to the game, but what you want to do is click that little diamond right next to the thread title and it'll take you to the first new post since the last time you were in that thread. If you mouse over it it'll say that too.

Another cool thing, the little envelopes to the left of the thread title turn orange if there's new posts or grey if there's not, and if there's a black dot on it, it means you replied to it. Mousing over it will show you how many posts you have in that particular thread and when your last post was.

Hope that helps!