2018 in Kansas City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBadNIN

Reaction score
Just got home with my 2018. Finally found a dealer that would sell one at MSRP and couldn't hold back anymore. Smiling from ear to ear the whole way home and then found this place. Can't wait to break it in, and the truck too...

OWKfjdI7CRPBf2cz1

Last edited:

Tsunami1983

Reaction score
Congrats! I Just drove mine home yesterday also. I'm taking the day off today so I can drive around aimlessly. I cant get over this truck, finally found my true love..

OP
OP
B

BigBadNIN

Reaction score
What dealer did you go with?

**** Smith Ford in Raytown. I heard an ad on 610 Sports and that they were discounting all their F-150s including the Raptor so I jumped at it. I have wanted one for years but told myself I wouldn't pay over sticker for one. It's not that I couldn't afford it but the idea just made me sick so I waited and it paid off. They were great to work with. I thought they would hammer me on my trade-in to make up some of the difference but they gave me exactly what I wanted.

Last edited: