Wrecked Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiskeybent

Reaction score
I didn't get screwed at all. Insurance paid full value of the truck. I turned around and ordered my 2013. I didn't want the 2012 after the damage it incurred. It needed a new cab, new seats, new door skins on the drivers side (they were warped from the impact), new front axle, etc. they didn't even get to the frame. Plus, the body shop couldn't even get parts!! I pushed to get it totaled. The dealership body shop agreed. Even if it was fixed to new, the dealership said if I traded it in the next day it would be a $10k plus hit on value. F that!!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

That's considered a sideswipe? Lol

Fine, "t-*****". Better??

Banned
Reaction score
sand it and paint it with touch up spray. then clear.

vuryzyre.jpg

good as new

gy3aseju.jpg

OP
OP
Rookie

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I didn't get screwed at all. Insurance paid full value of the truck. I turned around and ordered my 2013. I didn't want the 2012 after the damage it incurred. It needed a new cab, new seats, new door skins on the drivers side (they were warped from the impact), new front axle, etc. they didn't even get to the frame. Plus, the body shop couldn't even get parts!! I pushed to get it totaled. The dealership body shop agreed. Even if it was fixed to new, the dealership said if I traded it in the next day it would be a $10k plus hit on value. F that!!

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Fine, "t-*****". Better??

Ya it's what you can't see that costs a lot. Axle probably did it for ya. Worked out in the end though.

mike.s

Reaction score
Some idiot backed into my 4 month old raptor today. How bad of a driver do you have to be to crash into a parked vehicle???? :banghead:

damage.jpg