Would a Raptor make it in Alaska Offroad Warriors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I watched it from the beginning. on a few of the obstacles they could have just went around them. there was some areas that were dry. guess for tv they have to make it look good. but super jeep was my favorite. the lay brothers were trying, gotta give the land snoozers credit. as far as the raptor going there. as said before too heavy. I would take my jeep. probably have to bring it home in a basket.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of it was for our TV viewing pleasure. With that being said, you could tell they ran a few of those areas before, hence the fresh tire tracks in front of the "lead" truck...

LittlEvil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved that show and thought the same thing. I believe the Raptor could make it threw, but it would suffer serious damage doing it. For sure you would need a superior bumper with winch, sturdy rear bumper with high lift points, 37" tires or larger, skids, armor and a shit ton of spare parts and recovery gear. Not to mention shocks, springs, snorkel, constant air, welder (we are talking Alaska)... and I wonder if the diffs and axles would be able to make it the whole way because that mud was pretty crazy at some points. But as the OP asked, yes, i believe it could be done.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing- could a Raptor make it? I don't think a stocker could.
As previously mentioned- weight (and to a smaller degree) - width would have stopped it dead.
Now, with some 40"+ tires, D 70's and some gearing, maybe, but there was that one part when the Toys were tearing mirrors off on trees/ bushes. I cant imagine smashing a Raptor thru there.

rptr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen the show till Jim Bo tagged me. Dont own a TV. I looked it up on YouTube and my truck has been thru worse crap than they have.

That terrain is right up my alley.. hence that's why I built my Rappy on 40 s and low gearing and aftermarket erthing