What Makes the Raptor bad ass is:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Plus it holds it's value, my dealer offered to buy it back for basically what I paid for it. I really really thought about it, what other truck could you drive for a year and all it cost you is the fuel you used and the insurance you paid. But I decided to keep it, not ready to part with it yet. Maybe in a few years when/if the second generation comes out.

This is what makes me okay with selling my Z06 for this truck. I figure if I don't like it or miss the Vette I can always sell it for close to what I paid in a year or sooner and be golden.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor is an awesome combination of capability and looks. I've had really nice cars, but my Raptor is my favorite. It puts the biggest smile on my face.

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im glad they made the inside plush like the platinums. So we have it all!

D

Deleted member 12951

Off-road mode over-rides tow haul. And most f-150's have tow haul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is correct, off-road mode turns off tow haul mode. Its all in your mind if it makes a difference.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Plus it holds it's value, my dealer offered to buy it back for basically what I paid for it. I really really thought about it, what other truck could you drive for a year and all it cost you is the fuel you used and the insurance you paid. But I decided to keep it, not ready to part with it yet. Maybe in a few years when/if the second generation comes out.

No doubt there, especially for those of us that bought at or near invoice!

Unless the next gen (assuming there is one) has something I just can't live without, I plan on keeping this one. I think it'll be a vehicle that I'll have til I can't drive anymore. There's just something about it that transforms you once you get in it, especially once you get off the beaten path!