Visor warning stickers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NitroBerserker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone remove their visor warning stickers? does a glue residue remain? I don't want to peel them off and then have sticky rectangles up there to collect dust.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's lots of info on the interweb about visor sticker removal. Look hard enough and you should find black/colored stickers and vinyl, etc. you can even put over the stickers so you don't have to remove them.

I like 'em - when my head hits the visor as I'm flying down the trails my blood doesn't ruin the visor thanks to the stickers :mrgreen:

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the visors I've seen where the lablels have been removed, the outline of where they once were is very noticable.

Nick B

Reaction score
There's lots of info on the interweb about visor sticker removal. Look hard enough and you should find black/colored stickers and vinyl, etc. you can even put over the stickers so you don't have to remove them.

I like 'em - when my head hits the visor as I'm flying down the trails my blood doesn't ruin the visor thanks to the stickers :mrgreen:
Ya gotta link to those black cover up stickers ?